Sunday, March 27, 2022

Sleepy? Top Three Places to Nap at Coe College!

     We have all had those nights where we can barely keep our eyes open during an intense study session 5 days before a big test (in my case). However, we all have the privilege of experiencing one of life's most beautiful processes - sleep! Sleep allows us to regenerate our brains & body, and it is what I look the most forward to at the end of a very, very, long day! I don't think I have ever spent so much time napping than since I came to Coe.

    Coe College is not notorious for having a lot of private sleeping areas, so I scoped far and wide to bring y'all these top three best napping places on campus! Sweet dreams! 


3. The Tennis Player Lounge 

    The Kohawk tennis player lounge is located on the second floor of the newly renovated Clarke Racquet Center! It is equipped with two very comfy coaches, a huge fridge to store snacks, and a TV to put on your favorite show! However, it gets the third place spot because there is a passcode to get in! You can just ask me and i'll tell you, but don't tell anyone I sent you. ☺ Typically, it is only tennis players allowed here, but as long as you are there by association, I don't think anyone will mind! The whole tennis team is very chill (not me though... just kidding). 


    Overall, I would rate the Kohawk tennis lounge 💤💤/ 💤💤💤💤💤! 


2. The Writing Center 

    I don't think I would be doing the Coe Writing Center (CWC) justice if I didn't say it is not an amazing to nap! It's not unusual to see someone taking a quick nap during a shift, and it's unofficial universal code to just let them be! The couch at the CWC is so comfy that even if you weren't sleepy before, you will knock out in less than 10 minutes if you aren't careful (just don't go doing that during a shift)! There is also blankets and 3 huge pillows that I am pretty sure the couch was designed for nappers! The only downside is that it is not very private, since there is usually conferences in the room, and there is at least a couple of centaurs working at all times. However, it's definitely not a problem at all. 

Overall, I would rate the CWC a 💤💤💤💤/ 💤💤💤💤💤! 

3. The Chemistry Library 

    In first place, in my personal opinion, the best place to nap at Coe College is the chemistry library in Peterson Hall! It's located on the second floor of Peterson, and it has everything you would ever need. I would live here if I could! It is equipped with a fridge, multiple chairs, lots of chemistry and non-chemistry board games, and two TVs. I can definitely say that I have made a PB & J here, and it was the best sandwich I have ever had in my life. It gets an added point because of the privacy offered. because you can close the door behind you and no one should bother you. I have personal experience of napping in this room after a long session of O & E kahoots, so I definitely recommend. 

Overall, I would rate the chemistry library a 💤💤💤💤💤/ 💤💤💤💤💤!


Hopefully y'all will find this list helpful on your next sleeping endeavor at Coe. Happy napping! :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment